Blog

Resources

Pinterest

TPT Seller Challenge {Makeover Madness}

Hey y'all!  I was so super excited when the fabulous ladies over at Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate, Sparkling in Second, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista came up with this amazing idea for a TPT Seller Challenge.  It is just exactly what I needed to get myself motivated to improve my products and store!

                                   
Week 1 was all about making over some products!  I have lots I want to work on but only got one accomplished this week.  I updated the fonts, added new clip art, and just went for a cleaner look!  Go check out this product in my store-it's 50% off ALL WEEKEND LONG!


Also, I updated the cover of one of my favorites a few weeks ago and I've decided to put it half off this weekend too!  Go check it out! =)


Can't wait to get started on some more makeovers as well as learn more about next week's challenge!  Have a blessed weekend!

7 comments

  1. Love your new covers - they both look great! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeovers on your covers ! It's fun to have a whole new look. I'm going to check out your Matters product!
    The Red Brick Road Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makeover. I look forward to seeing what you do next week in the challenge.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new covers! I am in the process of updating some of my products to have "matching" cover styles - at least the ones with similar content. It's a lot of work! Great job on yours!
    http://iteachstem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top