Blog

Resources

Pinterest

TPT Seller Challenge {Makeover Madness}

Hey y'all!  I was so super excited when the fabulous ladies over at Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate, Sparkling in Second, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista came up with this amazing idea for a TPT Seller Challenge.  It is just exactly what I needed to get myself motivated to improve my products and store!

                                   
Week 1 was all about making over some products!  I have lots I want to work on but only got one accomplished this week.  I updated the fonts, added new clip art, and just went for a cleaner look!  Go check out this product in my store-it's 50% off ALL WEEKEND LONG!


Also, I updated the cover of one of my favorites a few weeks ago and I've decided to put it half off this weekend too!  Go check it out! =)


Can't wait to get started on some more makeovers as well as learn more about next week's challenge!  Have a blessed weekend!

9 comments

  1. Love your new covers - they both look great! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeovers on your covers ! It's fun to have a whole new look. I'm going to check out your Matters product!
    The Red Brick Road Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makeover. I look forward to seeing what you do next week in the challenge.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new covers! I am in the process of updating some of my products to have "matching" cover styles - at least the ones with similar content. It's a lot of work! Great job on yours!
    http://iteachstem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This challenge is sure to bring out the best in everyone and inspire even more fantastic teaching materials. Now read more about Best Vat Account Services in Dubai for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking of business transformation, if you're pursuing a degree in business management and need expert assistance with your dissertation, look no further than https://www.dissertationproposal.co.uk/dissertation-services/business-management-dissertation-help/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top