Blog

Resources

Pinterest

Scientific Method

Hey y'all, we've been really focusing on the scientific method lately and I wanted to share two freebies with you.  The first is just a quick sheet to check students' understanding of the scientific process.

Then I found online (I wish I could remember where) this great idea to reinforce the steps of the scientific method by having students follow the process to answer the question:  Do taller children wear a larger shoe size than shorter children?  My students loved completing this project (I think they mostly loved taking off their shoes, lol.)  Here is the recording sheet that they used and it can be used for any project.


6 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! I just found your blog on Pinterest. I too am a 3rd grade teacher and I am your newest follower. Please visit my blog @
    aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, LunarLounge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti, thank you for following! I will definitely check out your blog. It's nice to have a new third grade friend! =O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thanks for sharing!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you could use it! =O)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top