Blog

Resources

Pinterest

Back to School Sale...WOO-HOO!

Hey y'all, so based on everything I just read on my blogger feed, I'm a little late to this party!  It's ok, though, I can't wait to get my shoppin' on!!!

Yep, TPT is having an awesome Back to School Sale and you can get 28% off all of the products in my store, plus many of your favorites are having sales too!  My store is set for all products to be 20% off but make sure to put in the code below for the extra 8% off that TPT is offering!
(Thanks Ashley, for the cute graphic!)

Here are some of my latest creations that I hope you'll pick up!  There's my Back to School Blacklines packet...with a super cute clipboard craftivity:
There's also a terrific teambuilding craftivity/writing activity:
Then I just loaded a pack of 30 Common Core Math Pre-Assessment Task Cards:
And also you can buy a copy of my How to Be a Star: Classroom Rules Posters (lovin' the Chevron lately, y'all!)
Ok, now I've gotta head on over to TPT to fill up my cart!  Happy Shopping, Friends!!!

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top