Blog

Resources

Pinterest

Birthdays

Birthdays have been on my mind.  Maybe that's because my special day is coming soon!  =O)  I usually buy little birthday cards or certificates but I decided that I wanted to make some of my own to go along with my theme.  These are the postcards for girls and I made some too for the boys. Click below the link below the picture to download the postcards.



I also found an adorable idea that I just had to make for my kiddos' birthdays.  I found the idea on this awesome blog:




I made my birthday balloons using the small Pixy Stix because I'm really trying to stick to a budget this school year. The total cost of this project was only $1!  I bought the Pixy Stix at Dollar Tree and used paper and other materials that I already had at home.  I think they turned out great and can't wait to give them to my kiddos!


12 comments

  1. GREAT blog. You need to set the google docs to anyone with the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the balloons :)!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Steph! I'm glad you caught that about Google Docs. It should work now. I am new at all of this so I'm definitely still learning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ms. Eirin! I wish I could take the credit for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that using the smaller pixie sticks is a great idea! Did you cut the balloons from your cricut? They look nice!

    Melissa
    Love, Hugs, and Ladybugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Melissa! I did use my Cricut for the balloons but I saw some little cutouts at Dollar Tree that could work if you don't have a Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I think I would use pencils instead of pixie stix

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute. Do you write stuff on the back?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! I just became your newest follower! I love the balloon idea.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marellda, I didn't write anything on the back. I give them little cards that I write a note on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did you get the stickers? Do you have a document you can share the link for them if you made them? I just became your follower. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your collection for teacher gifts is really informative. I am defiantly gonna use your ideas to Send gifts to Pakistan to my teacher. Do you have some more collection about it?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top