Blog

Resources

Pinterest

Superhero Products Linky


With the upcoming  TPT sale, I want to share with you a resource that has saved my (homeschool) "classroom" and really helped my son achieve mastery.  My oldest fella learns best by being active and through fun and games (I mean who can blame him?) and that's why Place Value Rock Star was perfect for him (and will be for your kiddos too!!!)

                                                  Place Value Rock Star-{K.NBT. A. 1}

This packet addresses K.NBT.A.1 which focuses on place value of numbers 11-19.  Here are some highlights of his favorite activities!  He LOVED playing "Headbands" to reinforce place value (it is great to practice questioning skills too!)


He was super excited about wearing his Place Value VIP pass and completing Write the Room kind of activity called Collect the Tickets.


Here was a simple clip activity to work with tens frames and look at that guitar clip (it quickly upped the cool factor, lol!)

                                                  

These were just a few of the fun activities included in this packet.  If you are interested in this product, click on any of the picture above or click here.

                                       
Hope you get lots of goodies at the TPT sale!  I can't wait to stock up on some things I've had sitting in my cart! =)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top