Blog

Resources

Pinterest

A Bright Idea for Student Gifts

Happy Summer y'all!  So I know you aren't thinking about gifts for your students right now.  Truthfully, most of you probably aren't thinking about students at all!  I know you're more likely thinking about what book you'll read next, which blogs to catch up on, or where to go on vacation...I'm with you!  But this Bright Idea is one that I didn't get to share before school was out and I'm hoping that you'll file it away to use next year!

So this idea was one I used as an end of year gift for my kiddos but you could use it for a gift at the holidays (or before testing to build confidence!)  And it ties in perfectly with lessons on character traits!   I included a lot of pictures because I know I am a visual learner (aka LAZY), haha!










Well that's it friends!  I hope that you can use this idea in your classroom!  A quick couple of notes about this project though...I made my students' gifts late the night before I needed to give the gifts to the kids and was on a tight budget/ink constraint.  Plus it was the first time I'd used Tagxedo.  If I had planned better, I would've used a variety of colors and shapes for different students.  I just kept it simple with stars with blue text for boys and hearts with pink text for girls.   Also, I'd have purchased the clear acrylic frames in 5x7 so I could've just printed the shapes directly from the website rather than saving them and inserting them into Power Point to get the size I needed.  So learn from my lessons, do not procrastinate, haha!

If you enjoyed this bright idea, please consider joining me on InstagramFacebook, or my TPT store for more great ideas!

For more bright ideas from more than 100 different bloggers, please browse through the link up below and choose a topic/grade level that interests you.  Thanks for visiting!


1 comment

  1. This is so easy and simple to make, I will also try this to encourage my students. Now it's time to avail derma rollers for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top