Blog

Resources

Pinterest

Two for Tuesday

Good Morning y'all!  I had hoped to post this a little earlier today but my littles slept in until 8, which means I slept in too, and we're moving really slowly today! =O)  I know that you can schedule posts but every time that I do, the post never actually goes live.  I have to manually publish it.  Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong???

Anyways, I am linking up with the Teaching Tribune again today to offer two products at 50% off!!!  They are actually two of my most wishlisted items and today they are a steal!


I'm discounting my Common Core Math Pre-Assessment task cards.  The task cards were created using 2nd grade skills and I used them at the beginning of 3rd grade to check and see if there were any holes in students' previous learning.  These cards would be a a great way to check students' knowledge at the end of 2nd grade too!


The next product is a teambuilding activity using the book, The Crayon Box that Talked.  This fun craftivity can be used with many grade levels and is a great back to school lesson in working together.

Well I'm off to go for a walk and a swim with my boys!  During their naptime, I plan to do some shopping to get ready for next year when I'm in Pre-K!!!  Have an amazing day!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top