Blog

Resources

Pinterest

Educents STEM Bundle


Hey y'all!  Hope you're busy soaking up the rays and enjoying that beautiful sunshine!  Well, I'm sure in between all the fun you're having, you are thinking about next year and ways to make the year even better!

This past school year I was really focused on improving my math and science instruction.  A few ways that I did that was to engage my kids in fun games ('cause we all know they love to play around) and to use interactive notebooking.  I also used Study Jams often to get them pumped up about science topics.  (LOVE these!!!)  
Oh, and don't forget about Math Interactive Learning Games!  (Remember, I posted about those here!)

So I have teamed up with Educents with some instant downloads for you that can help you improve your math and science instruction too! The bundle is loaded with great products to work with your kids on math, science, and some engineering activities!  


My products included will surely be loved by your students!  First up is a fun set of games that could easily be used for centers called Math Madness.  This is especially fun during March Madness...got any Carolina fans out there??? (Don't tell me if you're a Dukie, lol!)  My kiddos had a blast with all of these games and they were an awesome way to review rounding, comparing/equivalent fractions, multiplication, and area.


Then you all know that interactive notebooking is definitely all the rage lately!  My Matter Interactive Notebook packet is a great way to get your students engaged in learning about the properties and changes in matter!  Included in this packet are so many options for helping your students understand matter.  In addition to many foldables (and teacher notes to help you, haha), there are several observations for the students to complete in order for them to truly use the properties!


For a limited time it is $24.99 from Educents which is about 77% off!  That's 21 products for science, engineering and math with 899 pages of materials ready for you to use!  


You can also take peek at some of the other products included in the bundle at any of the links below!
An InLinkz Link-up

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top