Blog

Resources

Pinterest

Division Word Problems FREEBIE

Stop the pressess...I'm posting twice in one day!  I know that's a big blogging no-no....but I hope that since I've been so slack on blogging lately and since I'm posting a freebie, you'll forgive me! =O)

I try really hard to engage my students in math with games, hands-on activities, and other fun methods but let's just face it...sometimes, I want to see on paper and pencil how they use their strategies to solve problems.  Tomorrow we're diving right back into our unit on division and I whipped up a few pages of division word problems.  I wanted to share them with you all because I'm sure some of my fellow thirdsters (and other friends too) could use it.  Click on the pic to go to get the file!



1 comment

  1. I'm so with you- sometimes you need a paper-pencil task for assessment! This is perfect for where my third graders are. Thanks for sharing!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top