Blog

Resources

Pinterest

A Peek at Last Week

Hey y'all!  I thought I'd do a little update of what we were up to last week.  Sorry I don't have any ideas from preschool but we only had one day this past week!!  So I'll show you what we've been up to in homeschool.
These are the kind of wake up calls I get from my littlest dude!  He is an early riser and often plays on his own for awhile before he comes to get me up saying, "I'm weady for bweakfast, Mommy!"  This morning he scared the mess out of me!!!  Any other Mamas out there get crazy wake ups???

The boys and I absolutely LOVE National Geographic's books.  Since we were learning about penguins this week, we just had to read one of their books on penguins.   Not only is the content age-appropriate and the pictures amazing but we just giggle and giggle over the jokes!  This one was our favorite!
We've been highlighting nonfiction text features so my oldest completed Teaching Owlet's Penguin Text Features Freebie booklet.  It's super cute and really helped him apply text features.
Then he did a little penguin symmetry painting.  Does this guy look like he enjoys homeschool or what???
In Math, we're working on building place value knowledge of numbers 11-19 so he completed a few activities from my newest product, Place Value Rock Star.

 We worked on building ramps to help for force and motion and did some study of Martin Luther King Jr.  I didn't snap any pics of those though (insert sad face).  But I did catch a pic of the boys making a fort with the couch cushions (which is pretty much a daily occurrence)!
We even went to a local kid's museum and the park this week so all in all it was an excellent week!

1 comment

  1. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. If You can make a fake tweet conversation by making use of tweet Generator then you can go to this article Fake Tweet Generator: How to make a fake tweet conversation?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top