Blog

Resources

Pinterest

"Best and Most" Linky and the BIG Sale

Happy Saturday friends!  I am so excited to be linking up with the fabulous Christina Bainbridge for her "Best and Most" Linky!

Bunting Books and Bainbridge
 
Christina had this great idea for us to showcase some of our products in a way kinda like a high school yearbook.  Super fun idea, Christina! 
 
First up, is the product that is the teacher's pet!  While I never received an award for being the teacher's pet back in school, my parents still tease me about how I was my (favorite) fourth grade teacher's pet.  They have a video of me from back then and my teacher was literally petting me on my head, haha!  Anways, I think my Math Interactive Notebook is going to be my absolute fav this year because it is going to really help me keep on track in math and help me address the standards with depth.
The next product is most likely to help your students succeed!  I am thrilled about my Writing Workshop folder materials because it's always gotten pushed to the back burner.  But I think it has the potential to really help support my students as they write.  Not only will it help keep them organized but it has great resources for them to use like lists of temporal words/phrases and commonly misspelled words. 

Last up is the award for the best couple!  My Math Pre-Assesment Task Cards and Getting to the Core Math Standards practice sheets are a great pair.  The task cards are a quick and easy way to see if your 3rd graders have learned the prerequisite skills in 2nd grade and can help you have a good understanding of where your students are.  Then you can use the practice sheets to reinforce new skills as they are learned. 

Well y'all, I'm gonna get going.  I plan to load up my shopping cart in advance with all of my goodies so all I have to do tomorrow is hit checkout!  I hope that you get some great deals.  Don't forget to use the code BTS13 and combined with the sale in my store you can get 28% of all of my products.  Happy shopping!


Thanks Krista for the absolutely adorable graphic!!!

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top